Floor Adhesive Sausages
A flooring adhesive sausage would be used when you are fixing your wooden floor directly down to your subfloor. The adhesive gives a tight and secure fit that will last for years if used correctly. Floor adhesive sausages are quick and simple to use. Just load them into a barrel gun, and begin using the adhesive. The adhesive is flexible enough to allow your wooden floor to move with natural changes in the environment. You should also leave an expansion gap around the perimeter of your room when fitting any hardwood floor.
When would I use a floor adhesive sausage?
You can use a flooring adhesive sausage when you want to fix your wooden flooring directly down to the subfloor. If you require a stronger bond we would recommend using a tub of flooring adhesive and a trowel. For more detailed information on gluing your wooden floor down, please see our Fitting and Installation Guide.
Further Help and Advice
- Bona R848T Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 600ml Sausage£8.89 £7.41Inc. VAT
- Bona Quantum Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive 600ml Sausage£9.59 £7.99Inc. VAT
- Elka Bond Trade Flex Wood Floor Adhesive Sausage Refill pack£103.99 £86.66Inc. VAT
- Elka Bond Trade Flex Wood Floor Adhesive Foil Gun & Sausages£104.99 £87.49Inc. VAT
- Sika 52 Wood Floor Glue / Adhesive Sausage 600cc - Box of 20£165.84 £138.20Inc. VAT