Click Engineered Wood Flooring
Click fitting engineered flooring provides a quicker and easier installation method. The flooring has been manufactured with a specially designed click and lock system so that the planks simply click together for a tight and seamless join without the need for adhesive, nails, or screws.
Engineered click hardwood flooring is becoming increasingly popular with home renovators and DIY enthusiasts as it provides a beautiful wooden floor that can be installed in a straightforward way without any technical knowledge or expensive equipment.
Why should I choose Click Engineered flooring?
Click fitting engineered hardwood flooring is a fantastic choice if you are looking for the natural beauty and elegance of a real wood floor, combined with strength, durability and the ease of installation.
Engineered click hardwood flooring is strong, durable, hard wearing and dimensionally stable. If cared for and looked after properly it can last for decades. Engineered hardwood flooring has extreme dimensional stability, therefore has the benefits of being compatible with underfloor heating and in rooms where temperatures fluctuate (such as conservatories). It can also be installed in a number of ways to suit your requirements; either floated over an underlay or fixed into position using adhesive.
The following article may help useful if you want more information: What is Click System Flooring?
How do I install Click Engineered Flooring?
The most common way to install engineered click flooring is to loose lay (or float) it over an underlay. The underlay is used as a layer between the subfloor and the hardwood floor. The click fitting system means that the planks of flooring easily click together and lock into place without the need to glue it down to the subfloor. There are a range of underlays that can be used including: sound reducing underlays, thermal barriers and underlays specifically designed for underfloor heating.
Alternatively, engineered click wooden flooring can be fixed directly to the subfloor if you prefer. Click flooring can be installed over almost any subfloor but it requires a solid base so should never be installed over joists. For further information about fitting any of our hardwood floors, please read our Installation & Fitting Guide.
How do I maintain Click Flooring?
Maintaining and looking after click fitting engineered hardwood flooring is extremely easy. Adopt a regular cleaning routine of sweeping on a daily basis to remove dirt and dust, followed by a weekly clean using wooden floor cleaning products.
For tips and advice on keeping your hardwood floor scratch and dent free, read our Wood Floor Maintenance and Care Guide.
Are there any alternatives available?
Yes, if you are still not sure about which flooring to choose, we also have a range of Engineered Tongue and Groove Flooring that you may want to take a look at.
Here are some links to our most popular types of flooring:
Further help and advice
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to either contact us or come into our showroom where we will be happy to help. If you would like a free sample of any of our hardwood flooring, please visit our sample page to order them today.
Items 1-12 of 44
- 150mm Brushed & UV Oiled Engineered Natural Charnwood Oak Click Wood Flooring 1.08m²£36.98m² £30.82 £34.98m² £29.15Inc. VATRandom150 mm14 mm1.08 ㎡
- 190mm Engineered Brushed & UV Oiled Natural Charnwood Oak Flooring 2.166m²£41.99m² £34.99 £39.99m² £33.32Inc. VATRandom190 mm14 mm2.17 ㎡
- 190mm Engineered Brushed & UV Oiled Smoked Charnwood Oak Flooring 2.166m²£42.60m² £35.50 £40.67m² £33.89Inc. VATRandom190 mm14 mm2.17 ㎡
- 190mm Engineered Brushed & UV Oiled Dark Smoked Charnwood Oak Flooring 2.166m²From £41.99m² Inc. VATRandom190 mm14 mm2.17 ㎡
- 190mm Engineered Washed Pebble Grey Brushed & Oiled Oak Click Wood Flooring 2.075m²From £43.19m² Inc. VAT1820 mm190 mm125 mm2.08 ㎡
- 190mm Brushed & Oiled Engineered Storm Grey Oak Click Wood Flooring 2.075m²From £45.59m² Inc. VAT1820 mm190 mm135 mm2.08 ㎡
- 190mm Brushed & Oiled Engineered White Taos Oak Oak Click Wood Flooring 2.075m²From £45.59m² Inc. VAT1820 mm190 mm135 mm2.08 ㎡
- 190mm Brushed & Oiled Engineered Sunshine Oak Click Wood Flooring 2.075m²From £45.59m² Inc. VAT1820 mm190 mm135 mm2.08 ㎡
- 125mm Engineered Matt Lacquered Rustic Oak Wood Flooring 2.2m²From £47.34m² Inc. VATRandom125 mm14 mm2.20 ㎡
- 150mm Engineered Matt Lacquered Rustic Oak Wood Flooring 2.64m²From £48.36m² Inc. VATRandom150 mm14 mm2.64 ㎡
- 125mm Brushed & UV Oiled Engineered Oak Click Wood Flooring 2.2mFrom £48.36m² Inc. VATRandom125 mm14 mm2.20 ㎡
- 180mm Matt Lacquered Engineered Knotty Oak Click Wood Flooring 2.77m²From £49.38m² Inc. VAT2200 mm180 mm14 mm2.77 ㎡
Items 1-12 of 44