Oiled Engineered Wood Flooring
All of our engineered Oak and Walnut flooring has a wear layer (top layer) of real wood with a plywood base. This method of construction means that the planks of flooring are much more stable so can be floated over an underlay or fixed into position, and they can be made a lot wider as they can withstand more pressure, so in our engineered oiled flooring range you can find board widths of up to 240mm. The oiled finish means that the natural beauty of the wood is protected from daily wear and tear with a matt finish. Some of our floors have been cured with a UV oil to give added protection and strength.
Why should I choose oiled engineered wood flooring?
Oiled engineered wood flooring is a great option if you are looking for something natural and charismatic in appearance. Engineered Oak flooring is a great investment for any homeowner. It offers character, charm and a timeless appeal, along with the versatility of fitting and ease of cleaning and maintenance. For further information, please see Advantages of Hardwood Flooring. Once the flooring has been installed, it would be very hard for anyone to distinguish between a solid wood floor and an engineered wood floor as they look exactly the same on the surface.
Do you sell matching flooring accessories?
To complement your choice of flooring, we have a wide and varied range of Flooring Accessories to choose from. They will help to add the finishing touches by covering gaps in doorways, concealing expansion gaps around the edge of the room and hiding spaces around pipes.
Are there any alternatives available?
If you are still not sure which type of flooring to choose, why not have a look at some of our most popular types of engineered wooden flooring:
Engineered Oak Flooring | Engineered Walnut Flooring | Engineered Brushed and Oiled Flooring | Engineered Lacquered Flooring | Unfinished Engineered Wood Flooring | Hand Scraped Engineered Wood Flooring
Further help and advice
If you would like any further advice and guidance on any of our floors or flooring products, please call our sales office. You can also order some free samples of our flooring, so that you can see and feel them in your own home.
Items 1-12 of 41
- 190mm UV Oiled Engineered Oak Wood Flooring 2.508m²£45.00m² £37.50Inc. VATRandom190 mm14 mm2.51 ㎡
- 70mm Herringbone Engineered Rustic Oak Oiled Parquet Wood Flooring 1.47m²£47.04m² £39.20Inc. VAT350 mm70 mm11 mm1.47 ㎡
- 70mm Herringbone Engineered Prime Oak Oiled Parquet Wood Flooring 1.47m²From £47.40m² Inc. VAT350 mm70 mm11 mm1.47 ㎡
- 150mm Engineered Rustic UV Oiled Oak Wood Flooring 2.28m²From £51.42m² Inc. VAT1900 mm150 mm14 mm2.28 ㎡
- 90mm Herringbone Oiled Engineered Rustic Oak Parquet Wood Flooring 1.44m²From £57.00m² Inc. VAT400 mm90 mm14 mm1.44 ㎡
- 190mm UV Oiled Engineered Rustic Oak Wood Flooring 2.89m²From £57.78m² Inc. VAT1900 mm190 mm14 mm2.89 ㎡
- 90mm Herringbone UV Oiled Engineered Rocksalt Oak Parquet Wood Flooring 1.8144m²From £58.20m² Inc. VAT360 mm90 mm14 mm1.81 ㎡
- 90mm Herringbone UV Oiled Engineered Seabreeze Oak Parquet Wood Flooring 1.44m²From £58.20m² Inc. VAT400 mm90 mm14 mm1.44 ㎡
- 90mm Herringbone UV Oiled Engineered Sand Dune Oak Parquet Wood Flooring 1.44m²From £58.20m² Inc. VAT400 mm90 mm14 mm1.44 ㎡
- 189mm UV Oiled Engineered Rusty Oak 20mm Wood Flooring 2.11m²From £58.93m² Inc. VAT1860 mm189 mm20 mm2.11 ㎡
- 70mm Herringbone Engineered Natural Oiled Parquet Wood Flooring 0.588m²From £59.30m² Inc. VAT280 mm70 mm15 mm0.59 ㎡
Items 1-12 of 41