Lacquered Engineered Wood Flooring
Lacquered engineered wood flooring is available in either single strip planks or three-strip planks of flooring. The top layer of the flooring is real wood and underneath is a plywood base to give strength, durability and stability to the flooring. By lacquering the real wood flooring layer it adds additional strength and protection to the surface of the floor, making it easier to maintain and clean.
Why should I choose lacquered wood flooring?
Lacquered wood flooring is an ideal choice for anyone who is looking for a traditional floor with the choice of either a matt or satin finish. Engineered wood flooring is a fantastic choice for any homeowner or property developer. It is durable and hardwearing, can be fitted on almost any subfloor that has been prepared properly, and can be used in conjunction with underfloor heating systems. For more information, please see our blog article on What is Engineered Oak Flooring? which should hopefully help to answer any questions that you may have.
As with all types of hardwood floors, engineered lacquered Oak flooring is easy to look after and requires minimal maintenance. A routine of daily sweeping and weekly cleaning, along with precautions to stop dents and scratches, should be enough to keep your floor looking fresh and luxurious. Take a look at our Wood Floor Maintenance and Care Guide for helpful tips, advice and guidance.
Do you sell matching flooring accessories?
Yes, we do sell matching wooden flooring accessories which will add the finishing touches to any room. Our range of accessories include: beading, pipe covers, door thresholds and ramps.
Are there any alternatives available?
Yes, if you are looking for something different then we do have many other engineered wood floors with different finishes already applied.
The links below will help you to find our most popular types of engineered flooring:
Further help and advice
For further advice and guidance on any of our floors, accessories or flooring products, please contact our sales office.
Items 1-12 of 40
- 207mm Engineered Matt Lacquered Three Strip Rustic Oak Wood Flooring 3.18m²From £38.16m² Inc. VAT2200 mm207 mm14 mm3.18 ㎡
- 3-Strip Lacquered Engineered Rustic Oak Click Wood Flooring 1.92m²From £38.70m² Inc. VAT2200 mm200 mm13 mm1.92 ㎡
- 70mm Herringbone Engineered Rustic Oak Matt Lacquered Parquet Block Wood Flooring 1.47m²£47.04m² £39.20Inc. VAT350 mm70 mm11 mm1.47 ㎡
- 125mm Engineered Matt Lacquered Rustic Oak Wood Flooring 2.2m²From £47.34m² Inc. VATRandom125 mm14 mm2.20 ㎡
- 70mm Herringbone Engineered Prime Oak Lacquered Parquet Wood Flooring 1.47m²From £47.40m² Inc. VAT350 mm70 mm11 mm1.47 ㎡
- 150mm Engineered Matt Lacquered Rustic Oak Wood Flooring 2.64m²From £48.36m² Inc. VATRandom150 mm14 mm2.64 ㎡
- 125mm Lacquered Engineered Rustic Oak Wood Flooring 2.2m²From £49.26m² Inc. VATRandom125 mm18 mm2.20 ㎡
- 180mm Matt Lacquered Engineered Knotty Oak Click Wood Flooring 2.77m²From £49.38m² Inc. VAT2200 mm180 mm14 mm2.77 ㎡
- 180mm Matt Lacquered Engineered Pearl Oak Click Wood Flooring 2.77m²From £50.40m² Inc. VAT2200 mm180 mm14 mm2.77 ㎡
- 180mm Matt Lacquered Engineered Granite Oak Click Wood Flooring 2.77m²From £50.40m² Inc. VAT2200 mm180 mm14 mm2.77 ㎡
- 150mm Engineered Rustic Lacquered Oak Wood Flooring 2.28m²From £51.42m² Inc. VAT1900 mm150 mm14 mm2.28 ㎡
- 150mm Brushed & Lacquered Engineered Rustic Oak Wood Flooring 1.71m²From £53.10m² Inc. VAT1900 mm150 mm15 mm1.71 ㎡
Items 1-12 of 40